ICT as Medium for Teaching/ Learning

 

INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY 
            We used ICT in our daily life. ICT has a critical role on us to used handle a communication processes such as media, and telecommunication.

HOW INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY (ICT) HAS TRANSFORMED THE EDUCATIONAL METHOLOGIES WHEN I WERE IN GRADE SCHOOL AND NOW IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FOR COMPARISON

THE SINGING OF NATIONAL ANTHEM

       When I was on grade school, singing of national anthem is the morning daily routine of every student. But now, we are in the pandemic time so everyone sing the national anthem in way of played minus one.

PRESENTATION OF VISUAL AIDS


        When I was on grade school, I do the presentation of visual aids by using a paper. Nowadays we have an ICT so I can do the visual aids easier and creative, in the way I present it I use a Microsoft Power Point. 

CLASS RECORDS


        When I was on grade school, my teacher do the class record in the paper, but now we have Microsoft Excel so it's a great tool for do class record easier.

CLASS DISMISSAL

    When I was on grade school, guard rang the bell as sign of dismissal, but now I'm senior high student, teachers use google meet for teaching and students use it for learning, students do the class dismissal when the teacher said 'you my leave the meet'.

ASSIGNMENT AND RESEARCH


        When I was on grade school, I conduct my assignment by using a book. But now I'm on senior high school I conducting assignment and research by the help of browsing.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Understanding of Multimedia